Inmarsat executives share insights in new videos
28 March 2014: Inmarsat leaders share their insights on the future opportunities in satellite communication in a series of videos.
Filmed at Satellite 2014 in Washington, USA – where the global industry came together this month for five days of high-level debate – the videos are now available to view online.
- Inmarsat Chief Executive Officer Rupert Pearce talks about what is driving mobile satellite communications growth and how our global Ka-band network, Global Xpress, will be a game-changer for government customers.
- Executive Chairman Andy Sukawaty discusses the most pressing challenges facing the satellite industry and how Inmarsat is strategically investing for future growth.
- Ruy Pinto, Chief Operating Officer, speaks about Radio Frequency Interference, cybersecurity and Inmarsat technical innovations.
- Peter Hadinger, President of the US Government Business Unit, discusses the strategic solutions Inmarsat is offering to fulfill the near- and long-term requirements of the government customer.
- Rebecca Cowen-Hirsch, Senior Vice President, Government Strategy and Policy, US Government Business Unit, shares her insights on the evolving government customer requirements for advanced mobile satellite communications solutions.