- Role ID: 471
- Reports To: Production Manager APAC
- Division: Maritime
- Location: Singapore (You must be eligible to work in this location)
Primary role purpose
The Production Engineers in the Production Department are responsible for assembly, configuration and testing of equipment to be delivered and installed with our customers. The Production Engineers are also responsible for rebuilding, faultfinding and maintenance of the same equipment.
- Assembly, configuration and testing of fine mechanics, VSAT, TVRO and L-Band equipment
- Rebuilding of VSAT antennas
- Faultfinding and reparation of VSAT, TVRO and L-Band equipment
Essential Knowledge and Skills
- Have a bachelor degree.
- Have relevant experience within the area of work.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Electronics, IT and mechanical experience is an advantage.
Desirable knowledge and skills
- Positive, proactive and service-minded attitude
- Work systematic and efficient, independently and as a team player
- Always eager to learn and share knowledge
- Contribute to a good working environment
- Always keep up to date on the technical side of Inmarsat Maritime product portfolio
- Always follow HSE policies
- Positive and friendly attitude towards colleagues, customers and suppliers
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent in his/her work
- High working capacity
- Ability to identify with Inmarsat values
- Fluent in English both orally and in writing
In order to apply please send a CV and covering letter, quoting the Role ID and Job Title, to:
Closing date for applications: 30 May 2015